1234 Network is able to pay out all the withdrawals from Monday till Friday from 9 till 18h GMT +8. Weekends are excluded, meaning that all of your withdrawals made on weekends will be processed during weekdays. 1234 Network has a multilevel authorization regarding deposit and withdrawal payments, thus all of the withdrawals made by Customer have to go through a process of authorization lasting from 24 to 96 hours. Deposits and Withdrawals made by the Customer must be executed in a timely manner and in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Payment details policy and Withdrawal policy.
Card Details Management Policy
Information on the data storage of credit cards
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided 1234 Network, when these details are retained by 1234 Network’s payment processing platform in order to facilitate future use, 1234 Network commits that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We are legally obligated to secure your consent to allow 1234 Network to store these details for future use. As per 1234 Network policy, we cannot process your payment before you agree to this.
If at any time you wish to remove saved card details from your 1234 Network account, you can select this option in the 1234 Network Cashier.
How long will my card details be stored?
Your card details will be stored for a maximum of eight years; as stated above, if you wish to remove your saved card details at any point, you may do so at the 1234 Network Cashier.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your stored card details will be used to facilitate future transactions initiated by you within the 1234 Network Cashier.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use of your card details will require your agreement; as such, if 1234 Network need to modify how we use stored card details, we will get in touch to inform you of the change and to request your agreement.
Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion
The User agrees and acknowledges that:
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transfers in and out of your account are processed in a timely manner. We give no warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the banking networks, failures on part of the processor or actions of other parties involved in the processing of funds that may result in processing delays, reprocessing or reversal of transactions or the seizure or freezing of funds, nor will we be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or seizure.
- We will not be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or loss as a result of invalid, incomplete or erroneous financial or personal data provided by the User with their transfer request.
- As part of our licensing agreement and in compliance with anti-money laundering legislation, Users need to be aware they may be required to produce personal documentation (such as Government issued ID, bank statements and utility bills) upon request in order for their transfer to be processed. This allows us to help protect the Users and prevents our platform from being used as a vehicle for money laundering or fraud.
- Any cancelled or rejected transfers out of your account will be refunded to your account in the currency and amount debited from your 1234 Network Account balance with your original request before currency conversion took place.
- Any returned transfers in will be debited from your account in the currency and amount credited to your 1234 Network Account balance with your original request after currency conversion took place.
- We are not a bureau de change (currency exchange). We are not responsible for any loss due to changes in exchange rate.
- Our exchange rates are updated throughout each day and it is the User’s responsibility to check the applicable rates in our cashier before proceeding with transactions involving an exchange of currency.
- If the transfer method is not an instant method, the exchange rate as described above in section 7 will be applied when we are provided a confirmation of the transfer by our payment processor.
MULTI-CURRENCY AND GAME
Before adding a second currency to your account, please read the Terms of Service, section 5 where we explain the “Currency Exchange Facility” as an term and service.
We offer games in Euro, to suit our players from around the world. We also offer the ability to keep money in more than one currency at the same time, so that players can manage their money as they see fit, and don’t have to lose out when exchange rates fluctuate.
Every player has the ability to deposit, withdraw, and play with funds in US Dollars (USD), subject to minor restrictions which may be imposed by some payment methods.
Your Preferred Currency is the default currency for your 1234 Network Account:
- The Preferred Currency is shown first in the cashier.
- Your Total, as converted to your Preferred Currency, is displayed in the Summary tab of the Cashier.
- The Preferred Currency is your default currency for transfers
- You can make currency conversion manually. Money won from ring games or tournaments with will be credited in USD.
Our multi-currency features are intended to be used for playing the games and not for any other purpose. The use of our multi-currency features for currency speculation is prohibited by our Terms of Service.
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that currency conversion transactions are being made for purposes other than play, we reserve the right to retroactively apply any fee which was waived as part of a currency conversion transaction, and take any other appropriate measure, which may include confiscation of funds and/or closing the player’s 1234 Network Account.
Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen, or canceled, or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.